Foundation Professional TENS Machine
The EV-804 TENS features 5 stimulation modes and adjustable pulse width, pulse rate and treatment timer. Its large liquid display is ideal for users to check the settings at any time.
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- Size: 10.1cm(L) x 6.1cm(W) x 2.45cm(H)
- Weight: 150 grams with battery.
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1Hz/Step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10Î¼s/step
- Modes: B(Burst), N(Normal), M(Modulation), SD1(Strength Duration), SD2
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous.
- Flip top cover
- 5 modes of option
- Protective strips on both sides of unit
- Large LCD showing all settings
- Easy to use press buttons control
- Simple directions for use inside the cover
- Patient compliance meter up to 999 hours
- Storage of the last used settings
- Easy to open swing cover
- Unbreakable, stainless steel belt clip
- Treatment time countdown
- Low battery indicator